The role is to deal with incoming client enquiries and assisting the sales force with daily sales administration activities. Supporting the sales force with general operations is to help reach the team’s objectives.
- Coordinating with Project Sales and internal departments.
- Maybe including filing, scanning, faxing, composing correspondences, data entry, and making travel arrangements.
- Organizing meetings is another task the position may perform by scheduling meetings, booking conference rooms, preparing any materials needed for the appointment, and doing minute.
- Answering phones, creating reports, maintaining records and conducting document control.
- Dealing with and responding to high volumes of emails.
- Communicating internally important feedback from clients.
- Processing a high volume of product orders and invoices for all sales transactions.
- Handling any assigned by superior.
- Bachelor’s degree of Business and Administration or related field
- 1 - 2 years experiences in working at office
- Proficiency in computer programs, such as Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, - Internet & Email, and database systems
- Good at English as 4 skills in languages
- Performing administrative tasks in an office setting
- Good organizational skills, good attention to detail, ability to work alone and as part of a team environment.
- Proactive and ability to work independently.
- Flexible attitude, ability to perform under pressure.
- Excellent time management skills
- A commitment to quality and thorough to the work
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- The communication skills should be excellent beneath accurately understanding to convey feedback form clients
- The position must be able to multitask beneath commonsense understanding.
TOA Paint (Cambodia) Co., Ltd