Institut Pasteur du Cambodge is seeking for a suitable and qualified candidate to fill a position of Secretary.
Requirement conditions :
Required skills :
Languages skills: English & Khmer. French knowledge is a plus.
Computer skills and knowledge of relevant software : Microsoft Offices, Outlook, Khmer typing
- Knowledge of social media use in a business context.
Knowledge of operation of standard office equipment
Ability to learn new tasks quickly, to adapt & to be flexible
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Good planning and organizing
Ability to work in a team as well as independently
Rigour and professional awareness
Confidentiality & honesty
Main functions :
- Answers and transfers phone calls
- Answers employee requests and questions
- Assists to receive visitors and clients
- Performs general clerical duties including typing, photocopying, scanning and mailing
- Manages incoming and outgoing mail
- Maintains office supply inventories
- Manages staff mission order (check, submission for signature, transmission)
- Arrange visitor and staff travel (flight ticket, hotel & taxi booking)
- Assists in organizing and arranging meetings, conferences, and courses (national and international)
- Maintains the calendar of the meeting rooms
- Assists in preparing different documents (memorandum, decision) and administrative letters: certificate of attendance, residence…
- Assists in contacting hotels to request corporate rates and updates corporate rate list for internal use
- Assists in sending informative mails to internal and external recipients
- Performs other duties assigned by management
- Update and monitor social networks content: Facebook, website, Linkedin
- Update our communication material and tools
- Plan media interview and follow up
The complete application file including a curriculum vitae with a recent photo, cover letter, copies of diplomas, work certificates if any, Identity Card photocopy - all certified documents to the originals – need to be sent to the Human Resources department of Institut Pasteur du Cambodge by mail or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org before Friday 7 of April 2017.
Institut Pasteur du Cambodge