As an Architect Manager, you will be responsible for leading, checking and signing off all the drawings before sending them out to clients and will play a key role in project and team management.
- Regularly site visit to check on progress and ensure that the project will meet the schedule and budget
- Lead a team of designers and architects to deliver drawings from start through handover of projects on site.
- Liaise with other professional such as building service engineers, contractors, construction managers, quantity surveyors and project managers.
- Adapt plans according to circumstances and resolve problems that may arise during construction
- Lead, correct, and check detailed drawing before site work
- Checking plans, drawings and quantities for accuracy of calculations
- Monitor filing for all project files ; implement / improve standardization of drawings
- Counter-check materials quantities and quality throughout project and post project completion
- Control purchased materials usage and wastage, and optimize stock in terms of re-usage
- Other tasks assigned by General Manager
- BA/MA Degree in Architecture, Engineering, Construction Management or Construction.
- At least 2 years’ experience in similar role, preferably in Cambodia
- Specialized in Auto CAD, 3D Max, Sketch’ up, MS Project. Other software would be a plus.
- Familiar with Adobe Creative Suite (AI, Indd, Php) and with MS Office.
- Experience in coordinating with building and site workers Good team player: Highly organized, flexible, with initiative and hands-on mindset to resolve site problems
- Good command of written and spoken English
How to apply:
Interested candidates should email their CV with recent photo, cover letter and project portfolio to HR Department via contact below:
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.