Now we are looking for the Technical Support (Internet ISP).
- Provide IT support to customer, mainly related to internet service
- Assist troubleshoot networks, internet connectivity in the customer site or the company
- Install, configure, and maintain internet connection, network cabling, and other related equipment, and devices, adds or upgrades hardware and software and configures wireless access point, router with wireless and related equipment
- Implement network security and provide technical support to customer, anti-virus updates, managing host security and other related PCs.
- Configure e-mail client and provide technical support for our customer (Anti-Virus, Spam protection and scanning, and other related e-mail)
- Travel to customer site to install/configure modem/device & solve other related internet issues
- Customers’ site survey and draw diagram, included laying cable
- POP maintenance
- Cooperate with all Department related job
- Bachelor Degree of Information Technology or related field is required. Undergraduate is also welcome
- Technical knowledge & skills in setting up network and connectivity infrastructures & e-mail
- Knowledge of TCP/IP, WAN, LAN, ADSL, DNS Networking, Cisco Router and Switch are advantage
- Good English & Chinese communication skills is a plus
- Personal motorbike is a plus
- Be able to travel and stay in other provinces
- Loyalty, honesty, patient work, positive aptitude
- Be willing to support as needed.
Location: This position is based in Trapeang Phlong (Kampong Cham / Chrey Thom
Duration: Full-time work
We offer competitive benefits packages and better salary with good working environments.
Interested candidates are requested to submit a cover letter with CV and recent photo (4x6) and salary expectation to MekongNet’s Address: AnAnA Building: #95, 4th floor, Preah Norodom Blvd., Phnom Penh, Tel: (885) 23 226 622, Fax: (855) 23 224 500, H/P: 081 831 516/061 226 648, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org with caption subject. Technical Support (Internet ISP). Early applications will be prioritized.
Applications must be submitted before 31 March 2017 and will not be returned.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.