AnAnA Computer Co., Ltd. was founded in 1995 as one of Cambodia‘s first computer companies. Our track record and market experience has made us Cambodia‘s leading provider of total IT solutions, including systems integration, networking, hardware, and software. Since its establishment, AnAnA has been dedicated to providing high quality products and services at affordable prices and focusing on the customers’ buying experience and flexibility in all our solutions. Now we are looking for a Corporate Sale.
- Deliver sales target assigned by the management
- Manage, motivate, train, develop and coach sales team
- Evaluate and identify sales performance of the team and explore opportunity to maximize business outcome.
- Follow up and update sales status
- Observe competitor’s products and activities and consolidate and send the report to management
- Key in customer information and requirement in sales pipeline
- Prepare daily and weekly sales report to the management
- Participate in sales promotion activities
- University Degree in Marketing/Sales, IT or related field
- At least 3 years of business to business sales experience in IT industry
- At least 2 year of experience in sales supervisory position
- Good communications and ability to sell IT products
- Ability to manage, train and motivate sales team
- Be open for travelling and field works
- Good written and spoken English, or other languages: Chinese/Vietnamese is preferable
- Honesty, hard-working and result-oriented
- Friendly and outgoing
- Well-presented and attractive personality
Location: This position is based in Phnom Penh
Duration: Full-time work
We offer competitive benefits packages and better salary with good working environments.
Interested candidates are requested to submit a cover letter with CV and recent photo (4x6) and salary expectation to MekongNet’s Address: AnAnA Building: #95, 4th floor, Preah Norodom Blvd., Phnom Penh, Tel: (885) 23 226 622, Fax: (855) 23 224 500, H/P: 081 831 516/061 226 648, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org with caption subject. Corporate Sale. Early applications will be prioritized.
Applications must be submitted before 31 March 2017 and will not be returned.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.