AnAnA Computer Co., Ltd. was founded in 1995 as one of Cambodia‘s first computer companies. Our track record and market experience has made us Cambodia‘s leading provider of total IT solutions, including systems integration, networking, hardware, and software. Since its establishment, AnAnA has been dedicated to providing high quality products and services at affordable prices and focusing on the customers’ buying experience and flexibility in all our solutions.
Face Line Cambodia is specialized in plastic surgery, chiropractic, and beauty care. Our plastic surgeons and doctors from South Korea are qualified with the Professional Korean Plastic Surgeon will help you bring out the true beauty of your face. We are here to help people in Cambodia getting best surgical result. Now you can enjoy without paying a lot!
We are currently looking for qualified candidate to fulfill the position of Receptionist.
- Ensure the office reception is in the very welcomed manner for both direct walk-in visitors or phone calls
- Perform clerical duties and receptionist for Face Line Cambodia with the appreciate distribution of correspondence, including letters, notices, memorandum…
- Ensure the meeting rooms are managed and served well for requested employees
- Assist in drafting and typing documents requested by Line Manager
- Promptly update staff contact list
- Monitor and maintain cleanliness, sanitation and organization of assign work areas
- Do other tasks as required by the company
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATION:
- Bachelor Degree of Business Administration or related fields.
- Minimum 1 year experience of office reception/customer service/relevant work experience.
- Computer and office technology: Microsoft Office, especially Excel, Word, and Email/Internet
- Good interpersonal skills; good communication and administrative function
- Be friendly and smile attitude
- Good spoken and written English. If speak Chinese/Vietnamese is preferable
Location: This position is based in Phnom Penh
Duration: Full-time work
We offer competitive benefits packages and better salary with good working environments.
Interested candidates are requested to submit a cover letter with CV and recent photo (4x6) and salary expectation to AnAnA Building: #95, 4th floor, PreahNorodom Blvd., Phnom Penh, Tel: (885) 23 226 622, Fax: (855) 23 224 500, H/P: 081 831 516/061 226 648, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org caption subject: Receptionist. Early applications will be prioritized.
Applications must be submitted before 31 March 2017 and will not be returned.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.